The revolutionary patent – Flying Arm – alters the entire concept of conveying raw materials and finished goods onto the floor of a multi story building served by a crane.
Based on the equilibrium principle that on one side you have the pallet with raw material and on the other side you have the weight balance.
The Flying Arm facilitates delivering materials such as: Bricks, dry wall sheeting on pallets, pipes, glass, screening walls and any other type of pallet, directly onto any floor to which a crane has access.
Cargo Elevator Disadvantages
- Located at one point on the perimeter of the building requiring a forklift to insert the pallet into the Cargo Elevator.
- Transporting the raw material from the Cargo Elevator to the desired area on the floor requires 2 workers.
- The dual use of the Cargo Elevator for people and raw materials, dramatically reduces efficiency and leads to long and costly wait times.
- Limited by the dimensions of the pallets and the materials which can be inserted into the Cargo Elevator.
Portable or external decks disadvantages
- Usually located at one point on the floor.
- You cannot use the external deck which is below the external deck of the upper floor.
- Because deck’s are not available on every floor, moving a deck from floor to floor is a costly and time consuming expense wasting crane time.
- The decks themselves create pressure at the edge of the floor and require immediate removal of the pallet.
- Safety problems are anticipated when using an external structure.
- Cost of a good quality decks is not cheap and primitive decks cost lives.